If you are looking for maintenance-free fence, you may want NuFence & Wood, LLC to install vinyl fencing around your home. Vinyl fencing has been available since 1984. It is the fastest growing product in the fencing industry.
Why Use Vinyl?
Vinyl fences are a safe and secure barrier for common pools, spas and restricted areas because:
1) Vinyl is four times as flexible as wood and has five times the tensile strength of wood. Because it flexes under load, it can safely hold in cattle and horses.
2) Any graffiti is easily removed with lacquer thinner or acetone without harming the fence.
3) Vinyl is 100% recyclable and not toxic.
4) Vinyl fence and deck products are created in controlled factory environments using stringent safety standards.
5) Vinyl does not need much maintain and saves money. Maintenance, repair and replacement of fencing are often major (and on-going) expenses for individual homeowners.
6) Its beauty is lasting and it provides much needed privacy to homes.
7) There is no need to paint it since its color goes all the way through the material and scratches are hardly noticeable.
These reasons make vinyl fencing one of the most popular choices. We have been installing vinyl fences since our inception and we have accumulated a lot of experience with the material.